About Me

My photo
Hi I am Brian Anderson I have had a lifelong appreciation for nature and its beauty.I enjoy the challenge of building a piece that will offer a sense of discovery, by including small details to be discovered over time by a careful eye and a sensitive hand. Collaborating directly with my clients to design and make the p...See More

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well it has been a while sense I last posted to this it was getting ruff but I think we will be all right. I am getting a little busier and I think people are starting feel that they can do a little more. I hope to get some furniture out soon. In the mean time I have been building my Rubio work table for the studio I is a cherry top with maple legs it will be a nice addition am also going to be in the Olympia arts walk agene need to be seen in the community. Well I need to get in the studio and work so hopefully I will start doing this moor often.

No comments:

Post a Comment